Friday, June 26, 2009

Look What I Got!

A TOOT and a WOW for Lyn here, have you seen what she has made for me? A new header! Now I am not bright enough to work out how to get rid of the funny color background on it, but aint it FAB! She actually sent ne three new headers, so I will get around to using them all at one time or another, but his one is just so, so, so! Well you get the idea lol.

I just love it when those in the know share their abilities with the technologically challenged of us. Thank You Lyn, I love my new Ffroggie header :)

5 comments:

misteejay said...

Now you is looking like a true "ffroggie home" - it's great.

Toni :o)

Lyn said...

LOL - that was quick! I was just playing really, but now I know what you are using it for, I'll try and make one that's a better fit!!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Now that's cool!

Enfys said...

Love your new header Ffroggie, what a great gift
hugs
En xx

Unknown said...

Great Header, I love it. I am letting you know that I got my PIF award yesterday and many thanks to you for a great chuckle. I needed it believe me. I lost my sister in law on Tuesday, which is why I have not been blogging, she fell ill 4 weeks ago but was given the all clear from Cancer 2 weeks ago, but Died on Tusday riddled with it (how can they get it so wrong she was only 56 and my best friend and soul-mate. So your plaque came in good time. I have chosen my 5 people to PIF but it will be sometime next week before i get round to posting, hope you are all right with that. Many many thanks for thinking off me in the 1st place. Hugs Avril xx