Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I should not be left alone!


See what happens when I am left on my own on a hot afternoon! I go a changing the layout, size, fonts and colors of my blog! I don't know about you, but I do find some blogs hard to read, especially in the evening when the poor eyes are tired.
Not sure about what I have done, but it will do for now. The great outdoors is a calling, rhubarb to be picked and if I am not careful, I just might find myself doing a spot of gentle weeding ......... or I might not!

You see, I have 3 magazines waiting to be read, and the seats in the front garden are just calling me to sit on them with a coffee and peruse the latest wisdom and utterings of those in the know.

Seeing as I am in a dangerous mood, I thought I would include a picture of two of the Dollies, L and N, scoffing marshmallows in the German Market in Birmingham. I know I am not going to be popular for posting this one, but hey ho! It's Summer at last and I am going outside to read :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am feeling tired out, reading all the things you have done today. I have just watched QVC, had to sit on my hands tho, LOL. Love the picture!!! Hugs Avril xx

Lyn said...

Dangerous leaving you alone, or what???? I recognise those two fine women - who know just how to enjoy themselves with good friends and fine food - any place, any time! Actually, it makes me long for a re-run, especially with better weather, cos coffee in March was just tooooooo short!

Julia Dunnit said...

Great new look - love the bigger font! (In daylight even!!) Fab piccie - L & N don't look as if they were in sharing mode to me!!

misteejay said...

Ummm, yes, leaving Mrs Anti-technology alone with some technology is very dangerous LOL However, I have to agree, the bigger font is a lot easier on tired old eyes.

Toni :o)