Sunday, May 03, 2009

Yesterday's Haul

I was a good girl yesterday and did some scrapping!  3 LO's in total and a few more cards.


This is 3 Bugs in a Rug paper, K&Co Amy Butler die cuts and a bit 
of trim that I got in a lovely scrap shop in Dungannon.

The next two are both Fancy Pants Summer Soiree. The first one I have not done a lot to as the paper is so patterned, I mounted the photo onto some scraps of Bazzill and added a few gems and a journaling stamp.


The second is an overlay, which when put onto the white card, did not show up the swirls very well, so I Stickled them! This too I did not do a lot more to, besides using some blossoms, anchoring the overlay and background card together with the brads.
We are off to market today, the forecast rain has not materialised, so it is off up the mountain for us today. Whoever thought that putting a market on top of a mountain was a good idea needs their head examined! It can be glorious down where the real people live, but you still need hats, coats and scarves to go to Nutts Corner Market, all except maybe two weekends a year. I have not been there for years now, but for some reason best known only to Himself, we are going there today ............ wish me luck!


1 comment:

misteejay said...

Well done you, the LOs are lovely.

Weather here isn't too great either so will have to keep fingers crossed I can get out and back without getting soaked LOL

Toni :o)