Saturday, May 02, 2009

BE WARNED!

I have promised fellow teamie that I will show what a slob that I am when crafting, so those of a delicate disposition, please stop reading now!

Exhibit A


I am not a tidy crafter, as I think I have mentioned befo
re, and that is the proof, I do get the JCB in sometimes, and here is the evidence, Lyn, savour it as it does not look like this most of the time lol.

Exhibit B

The day is bright and sunny here, and it is National Scrapbooking Day, will you be scrapping or crafting today? I hope to be, but M has other ideas, they are not supposed to include me, but whenever he gets involved in a spot of DIY it always does. Todays job is the overflow pipe in the upstairs loo, it is ........ well ........ overflowing! 
I have a friends number handy as for someone who trained as an accountant, my dearest beloved is not at home doing DIY, and said friend's husband is a builder lol Enough said.









2 comments:

misteejay said...

Hope things went well with the overflow LOL

I@m sure you will have managed something crafty on NSD so me thinks the room will be in Exhibit A mode.

Toni :o)

Julia Dunnit said...

LOVE your room, mostly Ilove it because you work in untidy mode and it's soooo reassuring!!
Hope you had a good day on the mountain!