Thursday, May 07, 2009

Cosmic Shimmer

Been playing with Cosmic Shimmer Mists, what a mess!  But great fun. I think the blue one I have is faulty as whenever I try and mix it, I should go outside to do it, everything in a wide radius gets splattered!  
It does seem to be quite "blobby" too, fine for total coverage, but not so good for a fine misting, even from a distance of about 3 feet, then that gets the surrounding area too. Not too bad on a good day when you can go outside to spray, but not so good in the winter, or if like me, you craft upstairs.
I am sure that more colors are in the pipeline, but for the girly girls, there is no pink, yet. The colors suit me as I prefer the more muted palette the Aqua Lagoon is amazing, I can see I will use this quite a bit, but maybe not as much as Jazz Blue Tattered Angels.
Overall, I would say they are a hit, but I am, and probably always will be a Tattered Angels Gal!

3 comments:

misteejay said...

I'm sure you had a great time getting messy but it is not so much fun when everywhere gets messy too LOL Great cards.

Toni :o)

Julia Dunnit said...

You make em look delicious, but love to have your overall opinion.

Lyn said...

I'm still struggling with my glimmer mists, and that's with AT(C)Cs! I'm not buying one more mist until I get the hang of these first!