Friday, March 27, 2009

I Survived!

Well, I survived the class ............. just!  Something else to add to the list of what I won't be doing again in a hurry lol.  Not the most popular class I have ever done, but the results were worth it in the end, and I think they were all secretly pleased with them. Going to get them going rightly next week though {evil snigger}

Poor car has had to go to the car doctor today, one of the warning lights came on yesterday, and all I could find out about it was it was the coolant light. The manual said that this is the coolant light and it was not important unless it was lit .......... you don't say!  Nothing about what it might mean, was the car going to stop if I drove it home (it didn't) was I going to cause serious damage by driving it (I didn't) but nowt about what the problem was so off it went to the car doctor this morning.

No crafty pictures today, so I thought I would use one of Miss K with a poor appetite (apparently) doing some serious damage to a 6" sub.  She ate the lot and then wanted a cookie to finish off her lunch! This was eaten at about 11.30 in the morning AFTER downing an adults portion of porridge at 9.30!  Takes after her Daddy that one does lol.

Later on in the day I was regaled with a unique version of Puss in Boots, but that story will have to wait until I have done the lay out of it. 
I just love the way children's minds work sometimes, how do you answer them when they ask you "Why do you love me?"  I was lost for an answer.

No comments: