Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Workdesk Today




Ok, so here is what is on my desk today. I am still in the doing cards zone, so that is one thing that is there, and yes Mrs Dunnit, I did leave the leftover bits of peel off paper there for you to see :)
The card that you can see is hoping to be a masculine card when it grows up! Looking like it might work too!

This week the messy drawers are actually closed (for a change!) The pile of what looks like papers at the top is actually my working notes! It does mean something to me, honest lol.

Other than that, not a lot different to other pictures really.

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Totally agree about the card - it's definitely working - love that folder. Notes? Sheaves and sheaves of notes....god girl, get a notebook! (I say this because my notebook is on full view on my desk today!!)

misteejay said...

Not that messy this week ffroggie.

A notebook would be a good idea or BIA all yor notes together so they don't get lost.

Toni :o)

Angie said...

I have loads of note books yet I always grab a sheet of paper to write/scribble on. I think better with unbound paper !!!! Love the giant peg.