Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Crazy Weekend!

This has been a lovely, but crazy weekend!

Our houseguest moved out into a flat of her own, and to help I roped in my sons to help, so they brought their families down as well, so there were 6 adults, 1 3 year old, 1 baby, 2 dogs and 2 cats in the house. Noisy, crazy and GREAT fun.

Miss K had a great time with her cousin, she just loves to hold her and try to feed her, but Miss E is not always as sure she likes to be a doll. She is growing so fast now, 13 weeks old, when did I get old enough to have 2 Granddaughters?

Both of them are little posers too, get the camera out and they love it, no problems getting lots of photos to scrap with them, Miss K is even going to turn out to be a bit of a camera buff too, she knows how to turn my camera on, how to take a picture and how to view them! She also watched me downloading from the camera to the computer and showed me how to do it next time too! Just as well she loves her scrapbook, it won't be long now until she is making her own :)  

The house feels very empty this morning, just the washing and tidying up to do now, but I would have it no other way, and I do have the 200 pictures I took to keep me going till the next time lol.

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Oh my, you have had a hectic weekend...hopefully you can put your feet up a bit now.

Toni :o)

Julia Dunnit said...

Sounds marvellous T. And you aren't old enough to be a granma..just those gorgeous looking boys got all snaffled up early!!

Lyn said...

Awwwww, what a lovely photo - three generations to be very proud of!

voodoo vixen said...

LOL ffroggie, you and me... we aren't old enough to be Granma's... its a mistake!!