Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh RATS!,



Just as I was getting used to the idea that I was nearly at the end of my quest to have all of the Promarkers that there were to have, what to Letraset do? they go and release a whole load of new colors!
Now don't get me wrong, I love these little beauties, and I am finally getting used to the way that they work, I can even color in something that I am not ashamed to put onto a card now, so these new colors are going to cause me problems, not because I will have to try and choose which ones to have (no brainer that one!) but where am I going to put them all? At the present they are all lying quite happily in a box that a) fits my shelves beautifully, b) is not too heavy to put away when I am done so they do get tidied up and c) they all fit in the one box, bonus!

If I am forced to use two boxes I know I am going to get frustrated when I have not pulled the right box off the shelf and end up using ink pads to color in (what I did before I went down the Promarker road) or, even worse, I am going to have to rethink the box situation, which will mean buying something else, I am just not up to all this thinking!

I am going to go to my sanctuary and have a good sulk, then I am going to take some pictures for Lyn, I am sure she is worried for my stamp collection (and rightly so) Something else I have to think about, as right now, they are all a bit higgeldy piggeldy and stored in different places, but, and I know this will cause you pain Lyn, I DO know where they all are!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could always NOT buy them chick!

Teresa said...

PARDON?????

misteejay said...

I went the Copic Ciao route cos there were only 143 colours plus a blender - how many Promarkers are there? (these fit into 2 clear boxes like the pic on my blog)

Helen, how could you suggest to the ffrog not to get the new colours...go wash your mouth out LOL

Toni :o)

Anonymous said...

lol! i'm more of a coloring pencil user, oh the shame of it :)

Julia Dunnit said...

Yeah...for some reason, Helen ain't getting it Ffrog. She'll come round, she's half our age yet. The soultion si dead simple. Buy 'em. Buy another box. Re-arrange your entire room to accomodate the bigger box and at the same time you'll come up with the stamp storage answer (copy it to me please). O fcourse, you'll get no work done and no classes ready to pay for the new pens and box and then you'll have to gowithout food and then the bills wont get paid and M will leave you and the house will fall down and - see, you have to have the pens!

misteejay said...

LOL, LOL, LOL